Monday, December 11, 2006

Milk Plasma

Genre: Dream
Inspiration: My cup of coffee

I was lamenting last night that it had been a while since I last remembered a dream in any detail, especially since I now have a convenient place to record them.

I woke up again today with no recollection whatsoever of any dreams last night. To my surprise however, sipping my coffee this morning something came back to me in a flash. My coffee had a disturbing dairy based film skimming the surface which made me think twice about ingestion. Of course, being deperate for the caffeine and sensing no imminent danger down the hatch it went.

Sure enough, as I did that a snippet came to me in a flash. I had removed from the refrigerator a plastic jug of milk - strange because you don't typically find these in Canada - also strange, because I never drink milk by itself. I swigged from the jug and noticed a strange taste. Sure enough, raising the jug to eye level I saw that the milk had seperated - yellow ooze on top, cream currdled on the bottom. I had just sipped the fowel yellow "plasma" of milk. I spat it out in the sink. End.

No comments:

Visitors: