Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Peggy

Genre: Lamentation
Inspiration: Fear...

Long days and long nights have been the norm for the last two years. Ever since my left leg was amputated I've been forced to find new ways of coping without it. It used to be one of my closest friends (perhaps even THE closest - no guf). We'd do everything together; In fact I can't recall ever having done anything without it.

I'm still a lucky guy though. Righty and me make a good enough team. Actually, to tell the truth I think he's been a touch jealous ever since peggy moved in. She's the new one and has led a mysterious, sordid and experimental life. Instead of skin, muscle and sinew she's an intimidating melange of space age materials and fancy engineering. Righty might just be jealous because Peggy moved into Kevin's spot (he was my right leg) - which I have to admit is a pretty cozy spot for a brand new addition to "the gang". I've never let anyone that close to my balls so quickly in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Bravo! Fantastique!

Visitors: