Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Can't take it any more...

Genre: Poetic Genius
Inspiration: Internet Auctions and the guy who knew so much about them this morning ahead of me in line for coffee.


Standing in line, it all seemed fine the day before my trip
but as soon as I left I became bereft and a quiver came to my lip.

This really is it, because I've had to split, leaving everything I have behind
The house is a mess, I must confess but I'm sure my wife won't mind

The very hardest part, will be having to start everything again from naught
Because it was easier to go, then let my wife know about the terrible disease that I've caught.

I don't know what to say, about my addiction to Ebay - I resolutely refuse to confess
Maybe if I didn't care about all the wonderful trinkets out there my life wouldn't be such a mess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am fairly certain that this disease (untreatable) that you have may be spreading.

Visitors: